Post Graduate Program State Institute for Islamic Studies (IAIN) Salatiga presents International Conference on Islam and Muslim Societies 2019: Indonesian Civil Islam: Intertwin Among Moderatism, Conservatism And Populism.
It will be held on Salatiga, August 07-08 2019.
Indonesian Civil Islam: Inter-twin among moderatism, conservatism, and populism
Field of research include:
Democratic Muslim and Oligarchy alliance
Islam and moderation
Islam and populism
Islam and conservatism
Islam, Democracy, and Pluralism
– The participants must submit a research abstract. The abstract has to be in 200-300 words and minimally comprises of title, key words, and the purposes, the novelty, the methods, and the results of the research
– For the accepted abstracts, the participants must submit a paper based on the abstract. The paper must conform to IJIMS style
– The abstracts and the papers must be original. They have not been published or previously accepted in any journals, proceedings and/ conferences, or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Language of presentation: English, Indonesian, Arabic.
Language of paper: English
Registration & Abstract submission: 1 March – 30 April 2019
Abstract acceptance : 14 May 2019
Full paper submission : 11 June 2019.
12 selected papers of the conference will be published in Indonesian Journal of Islam and Muslim Societies (IJIMS), a Scopus indexed journal, within two volumes of July-December 2019 & January-June 2020.
All selected abstracts, excluding the 12 selected papers, will be published in ISBN registered proceedings.
FEES & FACILITIES
1. Domestic presenter: IDR. 1.750.000,-
2. International presenter : $ 250
The fees includes 2 days and 1 night accommodation with single superior room, conference kits, coffee breaks, Gala dinner and certificate of appreciation.
Noor Malihah: +62085326858550