All the accepted abstracts must be followed with full paper submission in order to be published in either a Scopus indexed journal (IJIMS) or Conference Proceedings (ISBN registered). Submit the full paper via the committee’s official email (27 June to 18 July 2019): email@example.com
The author(s) are required to use this template file (NOT creating new file) in order to avoid mismatch in the whole page layout (paper size, margins, etc).
Abstract acceptance announcement is postponed to 27 June 2019
The abstract acceptance announcement is postponed to 27 June 2019 due to the process of selecting plentiful incoming abstracts by the reviewers. We thank you for your patience and your kind understanding.
Download then fill up the registration form below & mail it back to the committee in time (25 Jan to 20 June 2019 – EXTENDED): firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Registration form & abstract submission: 25 Jan to 20 June 2019 (EXTENDED)
- Abstract acceptance: 27 June 2019
- Full paper submission: 27 June to 18 July 2019
- Due date for conference payment: 18 July 2019
- CONFERENCE PROGRAMS: 6 to 7 August 2019
- Conference proceedings online publication: November 2019
Abstract of 250 words maximum should be submitted by email together with the registration form. Go to Registration Page or click here.
Programs & Publications click here.